(1) In each auctions specific terms, buyers will be provided with an opportunity to schedule a preview appointment and will also be informed of a time and location for merchandise pick up. Please note that buyers are solely responsible for packing and loading their merchandise. We do not provide loading labor. The winning bidder is responsible for picking up their items during the scheduled pick up times or to make shipping arrangements with the Auction Manager who will assist you to coordinate with a local shipper. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pick up time, or without shipping arrangements made, will have a late fee added of $5 for smaller items and $20 for larger items (price will determined by the Auction Manager).
(2) We accept cash, checks, or credit cards (credit card payments incur a 4% convenience fee.) All winning bidders will be responsible for payment prior to release of merchandise. Failure to do so may result in being banned from our future auctions. A $40 fee will be charged for any check not honored by the drawee.
(3) Winning Bidders will be responsible for a buyers premium and state sales tax when required by law. See the auction specific terms for exact amount.
(4) All merchandise is sold "as is, where is" and all sales are final. Miller & Co. Auctions is not responsible for typographical or any other error or omission.
(5) Bidders are solely responsible for knowing which items they are bidding on and bidding the amount that they want to bid. Winning bidders have affected a legally binding contract and will be expected to pay for items of which they the successful bidder.
(6) Miller & Co. Auctions associates reserve the right to bid on merchandise of personal interest.
(7) Miller & Co. Auctions is not an FFL firearms dealer. Please familiarize yourself with firearm laws before bidding.
(8) All decisions made by the Auctioneer or his staff are final. If you have any questions, please call or text the Auction Manager assigned to the particular auction.