1. PROCEDURE: The property will be offered in one parcel at increments determined by the Auctioneer. Online bidding will be available and the high bid online will be the opening bid for the live auction. Bidders may continue to bid online through the end of the live auction as well.
2. DOWN PAYMENT: $3,000 down Non-Refundable payment on the day of the auction to the winning bidder. Down payment may be made in the form of a cashier’s check, personal check, or corporate check. YOUR BIDDING IS NOT CONDITIONAL UPON FINANCING, so be sure you have arranged financing, if needed, and are capable of fulfilling the balance at closing. A $258 Administrative Brokerage Fee will be added to the Buyers Closing Costs.
3. BUYERS PREMIUM: A 3% Buyers Premium will be added to the Buyer’s winning bid to determine the final sales price.
4. ACCEPTANCE OF BID PRICES: All successful bidders will be required to enter into the Purchase Agreement at the auction site immediately following the close of the auction. All final bid prices are subject to Sellers acceptance or rejection. Any advertised price is given in accordance with MLS rules and not as a reflection of the asking price of the property.
5. EVIDENCE OF TITLE: Sellers shall provide an owners title insurance policy in the amount of the purchase price.
6. DEED: Seller shall provide Warranty Deed.
7. CLOSING & POSSESSION: Closing will be 30-45 days after the auction. All closing costs will be split 50/50 between the Seller and the Buyer. Possession will transfer at closing.
8. REAL ESTATE TAXES: Real estate taxes will be pro-rated to the date of closing.
9. PROPERTY INSPECTION: Each potential Bidder is solely responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Inspection dates have been scheduled and will be staffed with auction personnel. Further, Seller disclaims any and all responsibility for Bidders safety during any physical inspection of the property. No party shall be deemed an invitee of the property by virtue of the offering of the property for sale.
10. ACREAGE & DIMENSIONS: All acreage and dimensions are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal descriptions and public records and physical inspections. Information is deemed reliable but guaranteed.
11. SURVEY: A new survey will be provided only if required by lender and split cost of survey 50/50 by the Buyer and Seller.
12. AGENCY: Century 21 Bradley Realty, Inc.’s Auction Division and its representatives are exclusive agents of the Seller.
13. NON-ASSIGNABLE: Client's interest in this auction may not be transferred or assigned, in part or in whole, without the prior written consent of the Seller.
14. DISCLAIMER AND ABSENCE OF WARRANTIES: All information related to this auction is subject to the terms and conditions outlined in the Purchase Agreement. The property is being sold on an “AS IS, WHERE IS” basis, and no warranty or representation, either expressed or implied, concerning the property is made by the Seller or the Auction Company. All sketches and dimensions are approximate. Each potential bidder is responsible for conducting his or her own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. The information contained herein is subject to verification by all parties relying on it. No liability for its accuracies, errors, or omissions is assumed by the Seller of Auction Company. Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the discretion and direction of the Auctioneer. The Auctioneer reserves the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person’s credentials, financial fitness, etc. All decisions of the Auctioneer are final. ANY ANNOUNCEMENT MADE THE DAY OF THE AUCTION TAKE PRECEDENCE OVER PRINTED MATERIAL AND ANY OTHER STATEMENTS MADE.